Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm Finally Back


It's been a while since I've posted due to computer problems. It's a love/hate relationship I have with technology. When everything is going smooth, you don't realize really how nice that is until your computer crashes! I finally went out and invested in a new one. I had forgotton how fast these computers can go after spending so long on a slower than molassas gone dry model!

Well enough of that. I would like to show you a new painting that I just finished and it is up for sale now. It's my portrait of the Manatee. I love these creatures and hope to someday visit them. They are from everything I have researched very gentle mammals.

1 comment:

Bhavna said...

This is a very beautiful painting. I visited your blog for the first time and loved it.